This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Our iconic brewing system quickly and effectively brings out the full flavor of coarsely ground beans, producing delicious coffee every time. The carafe is made of shatterproof BPA Free SAN Plastic - that doesn’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor – is framed in BPA plastic. Transparent carafe makes the whole brewing process visible. The stainless steel plunger prevents coffee grounds escaping when the coffee is poured. 34 Oz. Capacity.
About the JAVA French Press Coffee Maker with SAN Plastic Shatterproof Carafe
Beloved by coffee connoisseurs around the world, Bodum’s iconic French press brewing system offers simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. Our JAVA French press coffee maker has an iconic, retro-style design with all the modern qualities necessary to produce a rich, flavorful brew. Simple, stylish and swift, the JAVA transforms coarsely ground beans and hot water into the most reinvigorating of drinks within minutes. Its carafe won’t alter or impair the flavor of your favorite coffee, while its durable plastic frame looks fantastic and characterizes the Bodum motto that ‘good design doesn’t have to be expensive’. An environmentally friendly method of brewing, the JAVA is the best French press coffee maker for ultimate simplicity and maximum taste.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant SAN Plastic that won’t shatter, alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor
- The carafe is framed with durable and lightweight plastic that protects the carafe and is comfortable to use
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- Easy to use and easy to clean
Use & Care
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the JAVA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz."
Bodum Java French Press Coffee and Tea Maker with SAN Plastic Shatterproof Carafe 34 Ounce Black - BSPC2UWM1