Why Choose this French Press Coffee Maker?
-More economical and durable! Compared to a small amount of disposable filter features multiple inputs, the staninless steel filter can be recycled.
- Variety of uses! The French Press can be used as a Coffee or Tea Press Pot and is the best way to prepare coffee, tea, iced tea, frothed milk, hot chocolate, fruit infusions, almond milk, cashew milk, plant tinctures, lemonades, rinse quinoa and more.
- Save time! This is the best choice for busy people! You will obtain an appetizing cup of coffee or tea in a few moments having only coarse coffee ground or tea leaves and water.
- Easy to clean! All parts are dishwasher safe.
How To Use:
- Pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
- For each 125ml/4oz. Cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon of coares ground coffee into the pot.
- Pour hot(not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 2.5cm/1 inch of space at the top.
- Place the pluger unit on the top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down.Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
- Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then pour coffee.
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures, but not the same performance on different bodies as on the model.
Noeler 8 Cups French Press Tea & Coffee maker French Press Coffee Plunger for Home and Office,34oz,1L silver - B1P4WCHS8